1. Big top Box office
500 unreserved tickets available for every performance
The Box office is open on the relevant circus site on the advertised date everyday from 9am until 9pm
CALL NOW TO BOOK DIRECTLY ON 020 3375 3970
2. Buy from Ticket Script
Up to 2 hours before the performance.
3. Call now on 0844 856 5555 or Click Here To book online
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ticketmaster will stop selling tickets on December 23rd for performances on Dec 24th, 26th, 27th and 28th (due to Christmas holidays). Tickets will be available FOR ALL THESE PERFORMANCES from the circus box office directly up to showtime of the relevant performance.
Please click the relevant seating section to see your view of the show!
|Under 16s Students
Over 60s and Jobseekers
· Rear Circle: Tiered seating with a restricted view of stage.
· Side Circle: Tiered seating with a side view of stage.
· Grandstand: Tiered seating with a front view of stage.
· Grandstand Deluxe: Deluxe cushioned seats on first five rows facing stage.
· VIP Ringside: Three rows of individual chairs all of which are on floor level and surround the stage.
Ringside and Grandstand Deluxe are numbered seats. All other areas are NOT numbered so please arrive 45 minutes before the performance to avoid disappointment.
Disabled customers must book at the circus ticket office on 0203 375 3970 to receive a special discount price.
can not be made once payment is received.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission for reasons of safety and order.
Performances as described and illustrated may be subject to variation without prior notice.